Saturday 4 May 2013

More minecraft

Last week  I haven't got a clue what I was going to build. I was thinking of building a ship that would have been on water but instead I started to help Leevi in his project and in the end I was helping him to make it complete. You can see the picture of the building we made from Leevi's own Minecraft post from last week. We made a building which had water walls and we thought that it was a bit boring so we cowered the whole thing whit glass and putted some lava inside it. So basically it is a huge house whit water falls and inside it, there is a lot of lava. We made a little farm outside the house where there are some cows and next to them is a diamond covered swimming poll. So that's it from this week and next week we will build something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment