Friday 31 May 2013

Feedback about the course

On my opinion this course has been fun. I think this course was way easier to the people who had played these games before. We also had some problems with both of the games so at the beginning it wasnt so easy to start because I had no clue what to do and how because I had to do everything by myself. In school grades this course would be 8. Without problems and maybe by changing games to something else it would be better.
In civilization I still dont have my own empire because everytime I start new one it gets ruined by other empires. Maybe I should have been played with easy difficulty!
In Minecraft I learned a lot pf different things. Before the course started I tought that Minecraft is not a good game. But after I had played it for a while I found it really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment